VWR Racingline Sports Lowering Springs Kit For VW Polo GTI AW MK6 - 30/35mm DropHAZIL532
If you use your VWG vehicle on a daily basis and are only looking to uprate one aspect of your car, you can't do better than VWR Sport Springs. What do they do? Well, by replacing the car's four standard springs with re-engineered, different-rate and slightly shorter Sport Springs, the vehicle's center of gravity is lowered, reducing body roll for better dynamics, whilst maintaining the ride quality and comfort of your car. No other changes are needed, it's as simple as that.
One of the most common comments from our customers after they've fitted the VWR Sport Springs is how good the ride and handling is; that's not by luck. Our suspension engineers work through multiple spring rates, lengths and windings on each derivative of each model to ensure that they are perfect.
THE PERFECT DROP
- We typically have chosen to lower the sports models by 30mm front & 35mm rear
- The Sport Springs are developed to be fully compatible with cars fitted with Volkswagen Group’s switchable ACC (Adjustable Chassis Control) dampers.
- All our sports springs are very high quality. European made springs, from the same factory that produces many OEM springs
- The Sport Springs are a progressive rate spring, allowing us to preserve the ride quality in normal use, but then to stiffen the effective spring rates at the ends of the travel when cornering or braking hard.
- Available for almost all models, including lower-powered twist-beam rear suspension cars.
- Our extensive development programme on each version of each model has given us a ride quality just as good as that of the standard car.
- VW Polo GTI AW MK6 200hp
We Also Recommend
Vw Scirocco Mk3 08- V-Maxx Lowering Kit/Sports Springs 40mm Drop FR/RR 35VW772
Audi TT 8N Coupe 1.8 T quattro 240HP 05-06 V-Maxx Lowering Springs 30mm
H&R Sports Lowering Springs 30mm Rear/10mm Front For BMW M3 G80 Inc Competition
H&R Sports Lowering Springs 30mm Front & Rear For BMW M4 G82 Inc Competition