Forge Motorsport Dogbone Bush Insert (Type B) VW Golf Mk7/7.5 R 2.0 TurboHAZ-22
Forge Motorsport Dogbone Bush Insert (Type B) VW Golf Mk7/7.5 R 2.0 Turbo
- This precision-machined bush insert has been carefully designed to reduce the range of movement in the OEM Lower Dogbone bush that counter acts engine movement under heavy acceleration and braking, resulting a firmer feel when shifting.
- To be sure that you have selected the correct bush insert for your vehicle please check the fitment guide below:
- CNC Machined from a single billet of aluminium alloy. All Forge machined parts go through a rigorous quality control procedure to ensure that they have been made to the highest standard (working to a tolerance of greater than 0.1mm).
- With a hardwearing black anodised finish which protects the part from oxidation to ensure it looks its best for longer.
- Developed in house at our Gloucester R&D workshop with working prototypes 3D printed and test fitted.
- Part of a wider range of bush inserts Forge currently have in development, please see the Forge Motorsport website for details.
- VW Golf Mk7 R 2.0 T
*When fitting please Torque to 135 Nm
If your vehicle has this bush (part number : 5Q0 198 037 B) fitted you need a type “A” insert, part number FMAM-B2
If your vehicle has the alternative bush (part number: 5Q0 198 037 C) fitted you need type “B” insert, part number FMAM-B3
We advise customers to carry out a visual check before ordering the VW Golf Mk7 bush insert as the dogbone bushes are interchangeable and can be retro fitted.
Distributed by Haz Motorsport
We Also Recommend
Forge Motorsport Alloy Turbo Intake Inlet Elbow MQB Audi S3 8V + Audi S1 2.0 TSI
Forge Blow Off Dump Valve Spacer Adaptor Smart ForTwo/ForFour W453 0.9T + Brabus
Audi A3 3.2 V6 8P 250 Forge Motorsport Induction Intake Air Filter Kit Black
Bmw 335D TwinTurbo E90/E91/E92/E93 Forge Motorsport Silicone Boost Hose FMBH335D