For those who use their car regularly on track (but also need to use it on road too), Racingline has developed their VWR TrackSport kit as the ultimate track-day suspension kit.
Derived directly from their unique and highly effective VWR Monotube Full Race suspension kit, the TrackSport uses the exact same lightweight shortened damper bodies, coilover rear dampers, plus inverted construction ‘thick-stem’ fronts as their Full Race kit does, and incorporates every possible upgrade that they offer.
Make no mistake, this is a stiff set-up, with shorter-travel than the VWR StreetSport kits. Ride quality is undoubtedly firm, but it is also beautifully controlled and tautly-damped on road and simply unrivalled on-track. We have many customers who use their TrackSports on their daily-driven cars.
VWR TrackSport Coilover Suspension Kit:
- 45mm Inverted Front Damper Providing a Super Stiff Front Mc Pherson Strut
- Coilover Rear Damper/Spring
- Aluminum Damper Body Used in VWR Full Race Kits
- Upgradeable to 3 Way Remote Canister
- 12 Position Rebound and Compression Adjustment
- Adjustable Front and Rear Ride Height
- Fully Rebuildable
- Supplied with 60mm Linear Rate Springs
- VWR Adjustable Top Mounts Included
Volkswagen Golf VII GTI 2.0T Gen3
Volkswagen Golf VII Hatchback 2.0T Gen3
Volkswagen Golf VII Facelift FWD 2.0T Gen3
Volkswagen Golf VII R 4Motion 2.0T Gen3
Volkswagen Golf VII R GTI 2.0T Gen3
Volkswagen Golf VII R Facelift 4Motion 2.0T Gen3
Distributed by Haz Motorsport