- Audi A3 Mk3 2.0 TSI (inc S3)
- Seat Leon Mk3 2.0 TSI inc (Cupra)
- Skoda Octavia Mk3 2.0 TSI inc VRS
- VW Golf Mk7 2.0 TSI (inc GTI/R)
Upon opening the hood, it’s clear to see why the Carbon Fiber Intake System is so highly sought after. Featuring a carbon fiber 2x2 weave, The intake demands attention and delivers form that matches the intake’s function despite playing a secondary roll in the design requirements.
The factory intake design has the foundation for excellent performance, but much of this is sacrificed in an effort to meet other design requirements. The Carbon Fiber Intake System increases performance primarily by improving mass airflow through the system while still proving adequate filtration. Expect greater horsepower and torque through the power band with a more direct and responsive feel upon pressing the throttle. Sounds from the engine and turbocharger are enhanced and some may even experience better fuel economy, depending on driving style.
Forge Inlet Hose
The Forge Motorsport high flow intake hose for the MQB platform 2.0 engines, eliminates the highly restrictive plastic inlet pipe, and replaces it with our smooth bore multi-ply silicone hose which increases air flow, improving efficiency and performance. This equates to increases of up to 10hp which is a remarkable gain for an easy to fit bolt on modification.
The Forge silicone hose in this kit has been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) but more importantly for this application, air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty*
*Hose Clamps are included.
Please note this is listing is for a RED HOSE only.
Distributed by Haz Motorsport