- Audi A3 inc Quattro MK2 8P (2003-2012),
- Audi RS3 MK2 8P (2011-2013),
- Audi S3 MK2 8P (2006-2012),
- Audi A3 MK3 8V up to 125PS (2013-) Rear Beam,
- Audi A3/S3 MK3 8V 125PS plus (2013-) Multi Link,
- Audi RS3 (2015-),
- Volkswagen Golf MK5 1K,
- Volkswagen Golf Mk5 GTI & R32,
- Volkswagen Golf Plus 5M,
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 5G 2WD 122PS plus Multi-link,
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 5G 2WD upto 122PS Rear Beam,
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 5G 4WD,
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 GTE,
- Volkswagen Golf MK6 5K (2009-2012),
- Seat Leon Mk2 1P (2005-2012),
- Skoda OCTAVIA 5E 150PS PLUS MULTI-LINK,
- Skoda OCTAVIA 5E UP TO 150PS REAR BEAM,
- Skoda Octavia Mk2 1Z (2004-2012),
- Volkswagen Passat B6 & B7 Typ3C (2006-2012),
- Volkswagen Passat B8 (2015 on),
- Volkswagen Scirocco MK3 (2008 - 2017) ,
- Seat Altea 5P (2004-),
- Skoda Superb (2009-2011)
The material they
are manufactured from is a rubber compound containing natural products
which deteriorate with age. It becomes softer and more pliable,
resisting the forces placed on it less and less. Therefore allowing more
and more movement of suspension components and offering less and less
control over the suspension geometry.
This in turn causes accelerated tyre wear, braking instability and poor handling. This is the single biggest reason you can instantly tell the difference driving a three year old car compared to a showroom new one. However even new cars will benefit from POWERFLEX bushes because of their superior design they offer much more effective control of the suspension components to a much greater extent than normal rubber items.
POWERFLEX for prolonged tyre life.With the technological advances in this material it has been possible to overcome the common problem associated with harder bushes which is increased noise. By correctly engineering the polyurethane compound, bushes can be made 25-30% stiffer than new rubber items but with exactly the same noise absorbing properties.
- POWERFLEX bushes make sense.
- POWERFLEX for improved performance.
- POWERFLEX for increased safety.
Distributed by Haz Motorsport