RACINGLINE PERFORMANCE COLD-AIR INTAKE KIT SCIROCCO 2.0 TSI GOLF MK6 GTI + Ed35HAZ-9068
RACINGLINE PERFORMANCE COLD-AIR INTAKE KIT SCIROCCO 2.0 TSI GOLF MK6 GTI + Ed35
of our most popular products is the VWR Cold-Air Intake System kit,
enabling cold, dense air from outside the engine bay to reach the fuel
metering unit more efficiently for the 2.0 and 1.4 'TSI' turbo engines
and the 2.0 TDI in Golf 5/6 and other A5-platform models.
Our High-Flow TriFoam™ triple-layer construction is simply the best filtration material on the market, and is the key to the power gains achieved. Each filter is handmade in the UK. Some people forget that it’s what’s inside an intake system that really matters.
Developed for use in our Volkswagen Racing cars, the system delivers really impressive airflow gains. By reducing turbo spool by up to up to 500rpm in some cases through the enhanced efficiency of the system, lightning fast turbo response is guaranteed.
- VW Scirocco 2.0 TSI
- VW Golf Mk6 GTI + Edition 35
KEY TECH SPECS
Trifoam® filter construction, triple-layer laminate of open-cell polyurethane foam, which gives an exceptionally high level of filtration – the very same technology as Formula One engines use.
All parts have been developed exclusively for 2.0 TSI, 1.4 TSI and 2.0 TDI engines - meaning that fitting is straightforward, and the original mounting points are retained.
Efficient filtration and huge filter surface area means power and torque gains support higher power remaps, and an economy improvement.
Hand-built in the UK, using the highest quality materials and construction.
LAST A LIFETIME
This is a 'lifetime' filter, so never needs replacement in normal service. Cleaning is only required every 20,000 miles (30,000km) in normal usage.
You'll hear the rich induction noise from this race-bred intake as soon as you accelerate hard. However, as a fully-enclosed intake, volume levels are well-contained.
- Through keeping intake temperatures as low as possibly, and greatly improving airflow into the engine, more power is produced, turbo lag is reduced and better fuel efficiency is achieved.
- Turbocharger spool can drop nearly 500 RPMs, reducing turbo lag and creating faster turbo response.
- Our development has shown that a high-flow intake system on the 2.0 TSI engine really gives worthwhile gains on uprated cars – so this intake is best combined with a remap.
- Our testing on the VWR Cold Air Intake has given gains of around 5% more effective peak power compared with the standard factory air box. Testing on cars running higher power show further increased
- power/torque improvements from the Intake system, as the standard air box and filter reaches and exceeds its airflow limit.
- As a race-bred intake system, the rich induction noise is clear as soon as you first accelerate hard. However volume levels are well-contained, and the sound quality is music to the ears of any enthusiastic driver!
Distributed by Haz Motorsport
We Also Recommend
GFB EX38 38mm V-Band Style External Turbo Wastegate 5-22PSI + 5psi/7psi Springs
SuperPro Poly 12mm Raise Rear Spring Spacer/Insulator/Shim BMW E46 E36 3 Series
MQB G3 Billet Engine Bay Dress Up Kit Washer Bottle/Coolant/Oil Filler Cap Cover
Racingline VWR Washer Filler Bottle Relocation Kit S3 8V Golf MK7 GTI/R TTS MK3