Racingline Performance VWR Oil Cooler Kit Vw Golf MK7 MK7.5 R / GTI /Clubsport SHAZ-9100
Racingline Performance VWR Oil Cooler Kit Vw Golf MK7 MK7.5 R / GTI /Clubsport S
SO WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- AN10 210 series Nylon braided feed and return line.
- Oil cooler mounting brackets.
- Billet CNC non-return sandwich plate.
- Billet oil filter housing with removable drop in filter.
- Fitting kit containing all necessary nuts, bolts, washers and rubber mounting bobbins.
- AN10 10-row oil cooler core.
COOL RUNNINGS - COOLER OIL MEANS A BETTER PROTECTED ENGINE.
- The higher your power, the harder you drive, the more important it is to protect your oil.
WHY FIT AN OIL COOLER KIT?
- Under hard driving, the stock oil cooler is easily overwhelmed. Failures start to occur when oil cannot dissipate its collected heat fast enough and the oil begins to thin and degrade - losing its lubrication properties.
- The RacingLine kit solves this problem: by adding in an additional air to oil cooler positioned right in the airflow in the front of the car, oil temperatures are reduced by around 15 - 20 degrees centigrade (of course dependant on how the car is being used, ambient temps and state of tune).
- Our kit retains the small factory oil to water cooler and adds to it with the front-mounted cooler - doubling up your cooling capability with less heat transfer into the water system.
- As the oil moves away from the heat inside the engine, its temperature drops significantly as it is pumped through the densely packed fins of the 10-row cooler’s large surface area mounted right in the cool airflow.
- Supplied as a complete kit with every part ready for straightforward install.
(NOTE: the install bracket kit does not fit on USA/Mexican-built Golfs. Specific fitting kit coming very soon)
HIGH EFFICIENCY COOLER
Our 10-row stacked plate design efficiently forces the hot oil through a series of aluminium pressed plates. Heat dissipates as cold air moves across the plates.
Our unique sandwich plate oil take-off includes a clever internal pressure-control valve control to direct oil flow through the cooler at correct flow/volume.
Precision machined billet components utilising the latest 5 Axis CNC machines for perfect accuracy, first time, every time.
210 SERIES BRAIDED HOSE
Our oil lines feature an attractive outer nylon braid strengthened by a stainless steel inner weave for maximum resilience. Protective external sheath avoids any rubbing damage in use.
COLD AIR LOCATION
The front-mount location brackets of the RacingLine cooler kit places it in the optimum airflow and ensures that oil temperature drops and excess heat is funnelled out efficiently.
The kit includes a pretty special high-flowing oil filter. Made from stainless steel micronic filter cloth with magnetic pre-filtering, capable of flowing 5x more oil than the factory paper filter.
OIL COOLER FITMENT
- As you’d expect, the RacingLine Oil Cooler is a beautifully detailed complete kit, developed exclusively for the EA888.3 engine in the VW Golf MK7 / MK7.5
- The system is designed for straightforward fitting and ultimate reliability. Everything needed for perfect fitment is included.
- Unlike some oil cooler kits, with the RacingLine Performance kit there is no need to remove the intake manifold to access oil galleries for a feed in and out of the engine.
- Our clever oil filter adapter enables the oil cooler sandwich plate to be installed underneath the current oil filter housing on all EA888.3 engines - just screw off and replace.
- This sandwich plate includes an integral pressure relief valving system to protect the system from pressure spikes.
- 10 row stacked-plate oil cooler radiator, flowed to obtain maximum heat dissipation without undue pressure drop.
Volkswagen Golf Mk7/7.5 R
We Also Recommend
Racingline Performance VWR Oil Cooler Kit For Audi S3 8V 13- TT/TTS Mk3 14- MQB
Racingline DSG Oil Cooler Kit VW Golf MK7 R/GTI/Clubsport/S Audi S3 8V Cupra Mk3