- 2x Polyurethane Bushes
SuperPro polyurethane suspension bushes are engineered like no other. They provide outstanding performance and keep components working as the manufacturer intended.
More responsive steering, greater control, improved initial turn-in and better stability are just some of the benefits that have been attributed to SuperPro bushes - all without the harshness often associated with some manufacturer's polyurethane products. This is achieved through SuperPro's unique materials technology, industry-leading engineering, development and rigorous testing.
Added to this, the low-maintenance feature of its products, increased life of adjoining components and improved tyre-wear, means that SuperPro bushes represent excellent value for money. And, as if that wasn't enough, each product is backed-up with the company's unique three-year/36,000-mile warranty.
- Improved handling and stability
- Reduced rear tyre wear
- Fits existing suspension arms without modification
- No increase in vibration and Road noise
- Mini Clubman R55 Front Wheel Drive (2007 to 2015)
- Mini Clubvan R55 Front Wheel Drive (2012 to 2014)
- Mini Convertible R57 Front Wheel Drive (2007 to 2015)
- Mini Hatch R50, R53 Front Wheel Drive (2001 to 2008)
- Mini Hatch R56 Front Wheel Drive (2006 to 2013)
Avaliable in various thickness of anti-roll sway bars (Please confirm size is 17mm or email for another spec)
- MINI One - 16mm
- MINI Cooper - 22.5mm
- MINI Cooper Sport+ - 24mm
- MINI Cooper S - 24mm
- MINI One - not applicable
- MINI Cooper - 16mm
- MINI Cooper Sport+ - 17mm
- MINI Cooper S - 17mm