Forge Front Mount Intercooler Blue Hoses For VW Scirocco 2.0TSi 2008-2014 200HPHAZ-339
Forge Motorsport Intercooler
Part No: FMINTSCI-C/B
Hose Color: Blue
Brand: Forge Motorsport
Reference OEM: FMINTSCI-C/B
Notes: Machine or Polished Finish with blue Hose
The latest VW Scirocco with the 200PS 2.0 TSI petrol engine is now catered for with our market leading 'Twintercooler' - a design that runs our front mounted intercooler in parallel with the existing stock intercooler for amazing cooling power.
Giving a drop in ambient (cruise) temperatures of 5°C and boosted drops of over 15°C, this is a sure way of keeping your inlet temperatures in check even on chipped cars. As used on our own demo car equipped with Forge intake and Forge tuning software, we achieved 274bhp on an independent rolling road with this intercooler.
- World’s first “Twintercooler “ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increases on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
- The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler “ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- This product has been “designed to last a lifetime “
- Beware of “Forgeries “
Volkswagen Scirocco 2.0 TSI 2008-2014
*Please note: The majority of Forge Motorsport products are processed straight away, but occasionally some applications have to be special ordered, which can usually take up to 4 weeks. If there will be any delays in your order you will be informed within 24 hours.
*Image for illustration purposes only
Distributed By Haz Motorsport
We Also Recommend
Forge Motorsport Alloy Turbo Intake Inlet Elbow MQB Audi S3 8V + Audi S1 2.0 TSI
Forge Blow Off Dump Valve Spacer Adaptor Smart ForTwo/ForFour W453 0.9T + Brabus
Audi A3 3.2 V6 8P 250 Forge Motorsport Induction Intake Air Filter Kit Black
Bmw 335D TwinTurbo E90/E91/E92/E93 Forge Motorsport Silicone Boost Hose FMBH335D