Forge Motorsport Front Mount Twintercooler Black Hoses For VW Golf Mk7 GTI 2.0THAZ-292
Forge Motorsport Intercooler
Hose Color: Black
Brand: Forge Motorsport
Notes: Machined or Polished Finish with black Hose
Moving on from our tried and tested Twintercooler setup on the Mk5 and Mk6, this intercooler has been designed to run in parallel with the stock core, or if you prefer for the ultimate cooling solution you can use it with our FMMK7FMIC intercooler (which mounts in the stock location and offers much-improved cooling by itself). The Twintercooler core sits out in front of the standard radiator/intercooler/air con condenser pack and as such is in the direct line of all the cold air coming in the front of the car through the main lower grille. This core is absolutely proven on road and track cars and continues to be an excellent and worthwhile addition to a stock or tuned VW.
Once again we have proven data on dyno and road showing that the intercooler core by itself with no other modifications gave a huge 20 deg C (69 deg F) drop in temperatures. Comparison runs were carried out on the same day on the same dyno and in ambient temperatures of 6 deg C (42 deg F). See one of the standard runs and the Forge Twintercooler run for yourself. Power and torque increased a little but bear in mind that these engines are only supposed to output 220bhp, yes we have seen them range from 230- 250bhp completely stock, and there are various limitations imposed on the stock ECU. Once remaps are available for this car the power available from the much lower intake temperatures will be able to be fully realised.
No bumper modification is necessary to fit this intercooler*. All parts needed and full instructions are included, and total installation time is less than 2 hours.
*This will not fit if your vehicle if it has Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) radar sensor.
- World’s first “Twintercooler “ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increases on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
- The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler “ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- This product has been “designed to last a lifetime “
- Beware of “Forgeries “
*Please note: The majority of Forge Motorsport products are processed straight away, but occasionally some applications have to be special ordered, which can usually take up to 4 weeks. If there will be any delays in your order you will be informed within 24 hours.
*Image for illustration purposes only
Distributed By Haz Motorsport
We Also Recommend
Forge Motorsport Alloy Turbo Intake Inlet Elbow MQB Audi S3 8V + Audi S1 2.0 TSI
Vw Golf Mk7 GTI 2.0T Petrol Alloy Wheel Spacers 5x100 5x112 PCD 11mm (Pair)
Volkswagen Golf Mk7.5 GTI Alloy Wheel Spacers 5x100 5x112 PCD 11mm (Pair)