Forge Motorsport Front Mount Twintercooler Red Hose For VW Golf Mk5 GTI 2.0THAZ-286
Forge Motorsport Intercooler
Part No: FMINTMK5-C/R
Hose Color: Red
Brand: Forge Motorsport
Reference OEM: FMINTMK5-C/R
Notes: Machine or Polished Finish with Red Hose
Forge are pleased to present the all-new Golf 2.0 L FSIT "Twintercooler." This groundbreaking innovation features our unique twin-core design which has added greater efficiency throughout the entire RPM band beyond that of a single core setup. We have achieved this by using the latest core technology with high flow end tank designs to achieve a huge reduction in inlet temperatures.
We have spent many months testing various designs and the Twintercooler design emerging as the clear winner. This is a bolt-on kit that retains the use of the OEM intercooler to produce both horsepower AND torque, but more importantly, a HUGE reduction in inlet temperatures and increased flow efficiency. A reduction in temperatures of up to 20°C from 102 to 82 at 6600 RPM! While the horsepower figures themselves are impressive enough, this will undoubtedly vary from car to car under various circumstances, but such a large reduction in inlet temps. is difficult to achieve.
Once again we have a Forge product that truly is Engineered for performance.
Please note: We can now confirm that if your vehicle has been supplied to "Hot Climate specification" and has the extra radiator in the front of the wheel arch our intercooler upgrade WILL fit your car.
- World’s first “Twintercooler “ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increases on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
- The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler “ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- This product has been “designed to last a lifetime “
- Beware of “Forgeries “
Volkswagen Golf Mk5 GTI 2.0 Petrol Turbo
*Please note: The majority of Forge Motorsport products are processed straight away, but occasionally some applications have to be special ordered, which can usually take up to 4 weeks. If there will be any delays in your order you will be informed within 24 hours.
*Image for illustration purposes only
Distributed By Haz Motorsport
We Also Recommend
Forge Motorsport Alloy Turbo Intake Inlet Elbow MQB Audi S3 8V + Audi S1 2.0 TSI
Forge Blow Off Dump Valve Spacer Adaptor Smart ForTwo/ForFour W453 0.9T + Brabus
Audi A3 3.2 V6 8P 250 Forge Motorsport Induction Intake Air Filter Kit Black
Bmw 335D TwinTurbo E90/E91/E92/E93 Forge Motorsport Silicone Boost Hose FMBH335D