Forge Motorsport Silicone Turbo Intake Hose + Turbo Muffler Delete Pipe MQB
Forge Motorsport Silicone Turbo Intake Hose
The Forge Motorsport high flow intake hose for the MQB platform 2.0 engines, eliminates the highly restrictive plastic inlet pipe, and replaces it with our smooth bore multi-ply silicone hose which increases air flow, improving efficiency and performance. This equates to increases of up to 10hp which is a remarkable gain for an easy to fit bolt on modification.
Includes billet machined couplers made to exact tolerances at our machine shop in Gloucester, UK, ensuring a perfect fit.
*This product will not fit left hand drive cars
The Forge silicone hose in this kit has been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone.
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) but more importantly for this application, air containing oil mist.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader.
- Lifetime warranty*
Forge Motorsport Turbo Muffler Delete
Forge Motorsport has developed this turbo outlet muffler delete pipe for the 1.8 and 2.0 petrol turbo (TSI) (EA888 engine).
It has been designed with 3 points of contact to eliminate any possibility of resonation. This part will improve the sound of your turbo spooling and improve response due to its sleek single billet design that eliminates the restriction and turbulence caused by the OEM part.
This is a direct replacement for Part Number 06H 131 111.
- Audi S3 2.0 TSI (8V Chassis)
- Skoda Octavia VRS 2.0 TSi 2013 Onwards
- Seat Leon Cupra 280/290 R
- Volkswagen Golf Mk7 GTI / MK7 R / MK7.5 GTI / MK7.5 R
NOTE - MQB ENGINES ONLY
Distributed by Haz Motorsport