Racingline Adjustable OE Sway Bar Drop Links 250mm For VW Audi Seat SkodaMOCR165
- VW Polo 2009-2018 6R & 6C
- VW Polo 2017+ AW
- VW Golf 5 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 5 GTI & R32 2005-2008 1K
- VW Golf 6 2008-2014 5K
- VW Golf 6 GTI 2009-2014 5K
- VW Golf 6 R 2009-2014 5K
- VW Golf 7 2012+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 R 2013+ 5G
- VW Golf 7 GTI ClubSport 2016+ 5G
- VW Passat 2.0 TSI B8 2015+ 3G
- VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2017+
- VW Scirocco 2008+
- VW Jetta V GLI 2005-2011 1K
- VW Jetta VI GLI 2011+ 1B
- Audi A1 & S1 2015-2018
- Audi A3 2003-2012 8P
- Audi S3 2006-2012 8P
- Audi A3 2012+ 8V
- Audi S3 2013+ 8V
- Audi RS3 2015+ 8V
- Audi TT II 2006-2014 8J
- Audi TTRS II 2009-2014 8J
- Audi TT III 2014+ 8S
- Audi TTRS III 2015+ 8S
- SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.8 2017-2018 6J
- SEAT Leon Cupra/R II 2006-2012 1P
- SEAT Leon III 2012+ 5F
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014+ 5F
- Skoda Octavia II 2004-2013 1Z
- Skoda Octavia vRS II 2004-2013 1Z
- Skoda Octavia III 2013+ 5E
- Skoda Octavia vRS III 2014+ 5E
- Skoda Superb 1.8 / 2.0 TSI 2015+ B8 3V
- If you’ve lowered your car, our Adjustable Drop Links are an essential upgrade to zero the pre-load on your anti-roll bar geometry, plus add stiffness and precision by replacing the stock rubber joints with ball joints.
- The drop link attaches the front anti roll bar ends to the front damper. The OEM links were made the length they are for a reason - to compliment the standard ride height.
- But when you lower ride height, the car will now be pulling your anti roll bar ends up, pushing it out of its operating window, and forcing the link to sit at a sharper angle.
- Solid, motorsport-spec ball joint ends mean much more direct response when turning in to corners.
- These links were developed for our race cars to allow the anti roll bar to work the way it should. Adjusting the height of droplinks to the equivalent of the lowering amount is a must.
- Available in two lengths: 250mm for cars running standard ride height or with lowering springs. Or, 200mm length for cars running lower than this
30mm of adjustable length to zero preload on the Anti Roll Bar. Choice of two lengths to suit different ride heights.
By replacing the soft rubber bushing in the factory links with motorsport-spec ball joints, cornering and steering responses are sharpened.
Developed for our race cars, yet no compromise for road cars.
- 30mm of adjustable length to zero the preload on the Anti Roll Bar
- Lightweight CNC-machined 6061-T2 Aluminum bodies with beautiful gloss black anodised coating
- Left / Right threaded ends make for easy length adjustment
- Motorsport-specification ball joint ends - high strength teflon-lined steel
- Rubber dust boots fitted to protect the joints
We Also Recommend
034Motorsport 23.8mm Adjustable Rear Sway Bar VW Golf MK7 R & Audi S3 RS3 8V
034Motorsport Billet Aluminium DSG Catch Can Kit For Audi RS3 8V 2.5TFSI DAZA
034Motorsport Billet Aluminum DSG Breather Catch Can Kit for Audi RS3 8V DAZA
034Motorsport Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount Arm For Audi RS3 8V / TTRS 8S 2017