Racingline Performance Air Filter Details:Filter Type: High-Flow Replacement Air Filter
Material: Trifoam - 3 Layers
Note: Engine Code CZCA
Looking for a simple, warranty-friendly upgrade for your car?
Our High-Flow Intake Filter for the B8/8.5-platform Audi S4 and S5 replaces the restrictive factory paper filters with an improved, high flow and reusable lifetime triple-layer Trifoam® filter. Put simply, it’s the best High Flow Intake Filter you can buy for the 3.0 V6 supercharged engine.
OEM-standards of design, quality, materials and construction, hand-made in the UK. Fits like a factory part; lasts like a factory part.
Allow your 3.0 TFSI engine to breathe better and operate more efficiently improve the engine’s airflow, power and fuel economy gains will follow.
By removing the inevitable restrictions that the standard paper panel filter gives, this Panel Filter allows a small but worthwhile increase in airflow through to the turbo.
Key Tech Specs
- Trifoam® filter construction, a triple-layer laminate of open-cell polyurethane foam.
- A laser-cut aluminium framework, surrounded by a foam seal to provide an airtight seal against the standard airbox.
- An exceptionally high level of filtration – the very same technology as some F1 engines use.
- The higher flow of clean air gives much more consistent and efficient power delivery.
- Our tests have shown that it delivers an additional 12NM of torque on a standard 1.4 TSI engine. A small but worthwhile difference in mid-range power.
- Each Trifoam® filter construction is hand-made in the UK for perfect quality.
*Please note: The majority of Racingline Performance Products are processed straight away, but occasionally some applications have to be special ordered which can usually take up to 10 working days. If there will be any delays in your order you will be informed within 24 hours.
*Image for illustration purposes only
Distributed By Haz Motorsport