Racingline Performance Air Filter Details:
Part No: VWR11G503
Filter Type: High-Flow Replacement Air Filter
Material: Trifoam - 3 Layers
Looking for a simple, warranty-friendly upgrade for your car?
Our High-Flow Panel Air Filters, available for almost all Volkswagen/Audi group vehicle's replace the restrictive factory paper filters with an improved, high flow and reusable lifetime triple-layer Trifoam® filter. Put simply, it’s the best Panel Air Filter you can buy.
OEM-standards of design, quality, materials and construction, hand-made in the UK. Fits like a factory part; lasts like a factory part.
Allow your engine to breathe better and operate more efficiently – improve the engine’s airflow, and power and fuel economy gains will follow.
By removing the inevitable restrictions that the standard paper panel filter gives, our Panel Filter allows a small but worthwhile increase in airflow through to the turbo.
Key Tech Specs
- Trifoam® filter construction, a triple-layer laminate of open-cell polyurethane foam.
- A stainless steel open mesh, surrounded by a poured polyurethane moulded seal to provide an airtight seal against the standard airbox.
- An exceptionally high level of filtration – the very same technology as some F1 engines use.
- Our tests have shown that it can deliver additional torque gains. A small but worthwhile difference in standard engine's.
- Each Trifoam® filter construction is hand-made in the UK for perfect quality.
- More mid-range power and improved economy, without wrecking your warranty.
Volkswagen Eos 3.2 V6 06-
Audi TT Mk2 3.2 V6 06-
Audi Q3 2.5 TFSI RS 13-
Volkswagen Passat (36) 3.6 FSI 10-
Volkswagen Passat (3C2) 3.2 V6 05-
Audi A3 Mk2 (8P) 3.2 V6 03-
Volkswagen Golf Mk5 3.2 V6 R32 05-09
Audi TT Mk2 2.5 TFSI (RS) 09-
Volkswagen Passat (3C2) 3.6 V6 R36 05-
Skoda Superb Mk2 3.6 FSI V6 08-
Audi TT Mk2 2.0 TFSI (265 bhp) 08-
Audi TT Mk2 2.0 TFSI (272 bhp) 08-
Audi A3 Mk2 (8P) 2.5 TFSI (RS3) 11-
*Please note: The majority of Racingline Performance Products are processed straight away, but occasionally some applications have to be special ordered which can usually take up to 10 working days. If there will be any delays in your order you will be informed within 24 hours.
*Image for illustration purposes only
Distributed By Haz Motorsport