This Forge intake kit is for the VW Up 1.0 TSI and GTI
This intake kit includes a bespoke aluminium housing, powder coated black for that OEM look and for a hard wearing finish. This has a dual purpose of protecting the filter from heat soak,
With the engine bay on the VW Up being so compact, the development team were hugely restricted in finding a suitable location for an aftermarket induction kit. After lots of testing and different locations explored, we felt this induction kit is most suited to the VW Up, both for performance and aesthetics.
With gains of 5bhp and 6lb/ft toque throughout the rev range, we are extremely pleased with the performance results; not to mention the different sound our intake gives this punchy little 1.0 litre engine. Higher gains can of course be expected mapped vehicles.
The Forge silicone hose has a larger bore and smooth finish inside giving optimum flow and comes in a choice of 3 colours: black, red, or blue. Please select colour from the drop-down list above.
- The construction of this hose has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- Lifetime warranty*
The filter is manufactured to Forge’s specifications by Pipercross
Distributed by Haz Motorsport
- Washable and reusable design.
- Layered multi-density foam technology.
- Designed and manufactured in Great Britain.
- Improvement in engine power and torque with superior engine protection from dirt and dust ingress.
- Designed to flow stronger for longer.
Why not add gold tape to the underside of the aluminium housing to further reflect any heat soak from the engine. The Gold tape comes on a 5 metre roll allowing you to apply it to the underside of your Forge Motorsport product.